Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sadness


I need to feel strong.... but I don't know how.

Everything about today was different, more like....."not right".  There was no flow, no familiarity, no consistency.


I "brushed" by everything as if I wasn't really there, just my empty body, no spirit, no soul.....no Aaron.


Unpleasantness clung to me like cobwebs....


Everywhere I looked today I saw things pulling me down.  I feel sadness way down deep... the kind that is beyond tears.... I feel I should be crying but it seems to easy .  People very close to me are suffering and I find myself without.... empty handed like a handcuffed bystander... my screams are muffled, no one can hear, like a bad dream.


....And yet, I cannot despair, or else all is lost, even hope.  And that I will not let go of.......


........ no matter what.