Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Big Hair Band Ballads that got me through the 80's

*Please turn off Playlist player below to listen to links



1984:  Alone Again 
(So.....deep, so......complex,  oh so over my head  :   )









1986:   Nobody's Fool  
 (Totally creepy voice that I love)








1987:   Hysteria 
("Hysteria when you're near"....oh yeah they can rhyme real guud)





1988:   Every Rose has it's Thorn 
(as Classic as a big-hair-band-ballad can get)








1988:   When the Children Cry 
 (It's hard to keep back the tears even now)





 


1989:  When I am With You  
(Canadians can have big hair too!)








          1990: More than words Can Say by Alias   (*Power ballad kept from being #1 due to some silly Mariah Carey song....hah)






   1990:  See You in My Dreams by Giant (Awesome power and needed about 3 more key changes than the 4 it already had)





   1990:  Send Me an Angel  (German Metal guys have sensitive hearts)  
*Awesome live performance





  1991:   Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse  (My all time favorite!)

No comments: