Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Answer




Yesterday....

my

heart 

was

troubled 

inside



So...

I

knelt

and

prayed



Today...


received 

an 

answer



Is there anything more beautifully stunning than receiving a clear answer to prayer?   I am not sure. 
It is like.... a calm lake.  So, just like releasing the birthday balloons to the heavens as an 8 year old after the party,  I now find a fistful of  different "balloons"-- representing the persistent plaguing questions I have so tightly gripped and grappled with for a season...  

Ah!.... so now to let go.... why is it so hard?  The answer has come so clear and plain.  Why the hesitation?   

I inhale in and hold my breath....for forever.........eventually I exhale.  My fingers open and I let go.......  A new smile starts to form... a different smile.  One that will sustain me, one that will matter years from now as I reflect back on this poignant moment in my life.  



May courage find us both !
















No comments: