Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

There better be music in Heaven....

.... and it better look alot like this!  Yes.... flying guitar shaped space ships searching for what elusive rock stars always search for....ultimate non-commital no accountability coolness...

...... and there better be free tickets to all the amazing concerts I never got to see here.

.....I think there should be free tap lessons from Fred Astaire, dance moves from Michael and yoga from Ghandi.  (but no hot yoga....)

...... I think the 100 flavor soda machines should be found everywhere and the Dr. Pepper mix a bit richer than we typically find on earth.

..... I think movies should finally be free and all the popcorn and soda too!  and every seat a 3D D BOX IMAX deal.....and that all the bad stuff can be edited on the fly through a killer app on my iPhone

...... I think I would like to see Gandalf and take a walk in Rivendell......(you think I am kidding...?)

...... I think I should be able to text any of my friends and they should always be available to have me come visit and talk about good 'ol times.

...... I would like to draw music and have it play as I write.... to have notes and the right instruments find the words I write and the songs write themselves.... every one a greatest hit.

..... I would like to see each amazing artist, dancer, athlete, painter, sculptor, musician and prophet that affected me and just say:  "Thank you"... and have them completely understand the ultimate magnitude of those two words... that they will feel and know deep in their bones that they lived well and served a higher purpose of inspiring me and billions of others.....

...... I think I should be able to hang with my kids and not be a parent, but rather just be a dude.....and then have tinfoil dinners on an open fire where we can throw and burn an unending supply of year old high school papers.....

......I think it would be amazing to finally have the time to get to know those very special people that I just barely got to know....to know them all the way up and all the way down and get goosebumps because they are so amazing.

......I think I should be able to see my Mother... and watch her dance as she did in her prime.....over and over again.

...... I think I should be able to see my brother again, and laugh.... and talk..... throw my arms around him and never let go....

..... I think there should be some way to see Jesus, even if just from afar, listening to some new parable...., watching the awe of those listening......maybe even tasting a fish or loaf that unexpectedly comes my way.....

...... Yes, there better be music in Heaven............or I am not going......



“The connections we make in the course of a life--maybe that's what heaven is.” 
― Fred Rogers











No comments: